Blue Mountains Special Full Day Tour with return Harbour Cruise
DAY TOUR ITINERARY
Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout – The best place to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains (away from the large buses – Coaches DO NOT have access at Kings Tableland)
Comfort stop in the lower Blue Mountains. Opportunity to purchase refreshments.
Wentworth Falls or Leura Falls – One of the most spectacular lookout points in the Blue Mountains.
Leura – Spend free time to explore this picturesque village. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone’s taste & budget… Leura is very popular with Sydney locals.
Katoomba - Katoomba is the centre of the Blue Mountains and the gateway to its two most popular tourist attractions: The Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World.
Three Sisters rock formation – Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
Scenic World - Enjoy all the features that one of Australia's most visited tourist attractions offers:
Skyway - Australia's highest cable car.
Cableway - Australia's biggest cable car.
Railway - The steepest incline passenger carrying railway in the world.
Walkway - the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia, with 2.4 km inside a temperate rainforest.
(additional costs apply to Scenic World)
Aboriginal History/Culture – Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the Dharugs, thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
Olympic Park – En route see Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
Trip up Sydney Harbour – Escape nasty afternoon traffic and unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river (which becomes Sydney Harbour) back to Circular Quay (city centre) where your tour ends.
Review by B & A via email (travelled Feb 2018)
"A five star journey hosted by Les who provided a six star experience. The tour was more than expected. Les was the bonus. Fully recommend to all that may hesitate. Just do it."
- Included in price:
- * Entrance fee to the National Park * Complimentary hotel pick up (this is one of the few Blue Mountains tours that will pick you up in Manly) * Clean, modern buses * 40 minute Parramatta River & Sydney harbour cruise * Professional and VERY experienced Tour Guides - We only employ the best....And there is a BIG difference between a bus driver and our passionate Tour Guide.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Lunch - We don't include lunch....WHY? Experience has shown us that if a set menu is included, half the group will enjoy it, but you may not. And if you don't like the lunch offered, you have no other options....... The town of Leura is full of great little take-away food places and a supermarket (for the budget minded), bakeries, great cafes and excellent restaurants. You'll get to enjoy wandering around this pretty little town and YOU can choose what you have for lunch......Not US. Scenic World Entry $44/Adult, $24/Child ($49/Adult , $27/Child on weekends and school holidays) - payable in cash on the day.
- What to bring:
- * Summer - hat, sunscreen, sunglasses. * Winter - warm clothes, comfortable shoes. * Camera * Umbrella or rain jacket (if the weather is grey) * A smile
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- Child rate is for 2-13 years old.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Departure time:
No Specific Times Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
Complimentary pick up in most Sydney city accommodation places as well as Manly.
We usually pick up between 7.30 am to 8.30 am, and the specific time depends on your location.
Click here for Google Maps showing pick-up locations and times.
Click here for a text list of pick up locations and times.
If you need to reconfirm pickup arrangements or you did not know your accommodation details at the time of booking, please visit us at www.oztrails.com.au and click on "Re-Confirm a Booking" (supply your accommodation details if missing at the time of booking) - we will reply with pickup time and location.
- * 10 hours
- Approximate Return Time:
- * 6.30 pm
- Oz Trails
- Sydney, Blue Mountains, Katoomba and Parramatta River
- Departs From
Operating daily since 1999, Oz Trails is the biggest name in Blue Mountains small group tours. Experience one of Australia's best day tours enjoyed by over 25,000 people per year.
The tour leaves Sydney city area at 8.30am and returns approximately 6.30pm. (Your pickup time will depend on where you are staying). A Blue Mountains full day tour that entitles you to see more and do more because operating smaller buses allows us to visit some outstanding lookout points and vistas, not accessible on the larger coach tours. We'll get you to the ultimate vantage points for photos and selfies.
Immerse yourself in the best areas in the Blue Mountains. Leave the bus, walk amongst the nature, accompanied by nothing but fresh air and world class views. Engage the senses, breath in the Blue Mountains and breathe out stress. Our Guides are seasoned professionals, tuned in to providing you with one of the best experiences Australia has to offer.
At the end of the day, by-pass peak Sydney's gridlocked peak hour traffic by boarding Sydney's flag ship harbour trip. Spend 45 minutes cruising up into Sydney Harbour and be amazed by the beauty of the city skyline. Feel the breeze on your face and take the best photos of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the perspective of the water.
This is a day tour that will make you smile when you return back to Sydney and reminisce about when you get back home and re-cap your amazing trip to Australia.
See here for a review of this tour, including Scenic World videos